Popular Post

Posted by : g Sep 26, 2016

My review : 10/10

This one was recommended to me by my friend so I tried it, and I really like it. This one has an amazing story. Kinda funny at first, but actually feels so serious. Characters are likeable so don't worry about it. I don't know what to say, it's just awesome. The boy itself is smart, responsible, and try so hard to meet the one he care about. I love the feels. By the way, the ending makes me..,

Summary :

The story is set one month after a comet that has fallen for the first time in a thousand years in Japan. Mitsuba, a high school girl living in the countryside, wants to live in the city because she is tired of life in the country. Then, there's Taki. He's a high school student living in Tokyo with his friends while working as a part-timer at an Italian restaurant. He also has a strong interest for fine arts involving architecture. One day, Mitsuba dreams of herself as a young man. On the other hand, Taki also has a dream where he is a female student attending high school in the countryside. What’s the secret behind their dreams?

Watch here :


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Kagami's Library - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -