Popular Post

Posted by : g Dec 6, 2015

In Tokyo, an impenetrable field known as "Hell's Gate" appeared ten years ago. At the same time, psychics who wield paranormal powers at the cost of their conscience also emerged. Hei is one of the most powerful of these psychic agents, and along with his blind associate, Yin, works for one of the many rival agencies vying to unlock the mysteries of Hell's Gate.

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

  1. Now that's what I'm talking about if you want an action anime. Word of warning though: Darker Than Black can be excruciatingly boring if you watch it only for the action scenes (like what my friend told me). Other than that, I can say that this is what I consider as a good action. Intricate & dark storyline, a lot of surprise mother father plot twists, and my god... thrilling action sequences. But, what I think makes it a good action anime, rather than an above average one, is the characters. They are the ones that will make you always remember Darker Than Black.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Kagami's Library - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -