Popular Post

Posted by : g Dec 5, 2015

Keima Katsuragi is an avid galge gamer known at his school as "Otamega" (a derogatory term combining the words Otaku and Megane) and on the internet a "The Capturing God." One day he receives an e-mail offering him a contract to "capture" girls. He accepts thinking it's a challenge and a demon from Hell named Elsee appears. She asks for his help in capturing runaway spirits that are hiding in "real" girls. He refuses stating he only like the girls from the game and she tells him that if he refuses then both of their heads will be cut off. 


{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

  1. I first read it as a one-shot manga and it instantly captured my attention. I read chapter by chapter, excited by many future possibilities. And for most of the part, it went better than I had expected.

    However, I have to admit. I'm quite disappointed with the story arc near the ending because it doesn't rely on Keima's ability as a player, rather he is only doing what he thinks he has to do, making him act not as a 'god' but as a 'human'. I suppose it's disappointing yet reaffirming at the same time, because it reminds us of what Keima is, a mere human, a humble mortal, not a god.

    Overall, this anime is one of the few animes that teaches us many life lessons along the way. It teaches friendship, perseverance, critical thinking, and so on. I guess you have to judge it yourself.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Kagami's Library - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -